Thursday, June 30, 2011

HostGator Hosting

So, just recently I decided to host a website using HostGator. Many reviews stated that the customer support is second to none, and the pricing is very affordable. Well, I have to say, the customer support is amazing. You can either call, email, or have a live chat session. You get the answer you need within seconds. When I went to the live chat, they picked up instantly. There was no delay. The hosting is nothing special, fast, it works. Good cPanel, and Fantastico de Luxe. I think what really makes this provider stand out is the customer service they provide. Over 600 live chat employees! Yes, real people! Anyways, I am very happy with my choice. If you are looking to host a website, and need the best bang for your buck, go with HostGator.

4 comments:

  1. hmm been looking into hosting options might check them out. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, I need a new provider

    ReplyDelete