Thursday, February 3, 2011

WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS

You know grinds my gears?
You know what rustles my jimmies?
You know what's my pet peeve?
You know what prevents me from being a happy camper?
I'll tell you what.

People who don't call out MIA in League of Legends. In case you didn't know, MIA stands for Missing In Action, which pretty much means a champion is missing, and more than likely is going for a gank on another teammate. So... what happens when you don't call out MIA? I'm just sitting there, happily killing minions, when all of a sudden a three man gang-bang starts circle jerking around me and nukes me. I mean, come on! That just really makes me mad. Another one, when a teammate is sitting there with full health, watching you get killed by an enemy 3 levels lower. That just really sets me off.

Anyways, I've been playing Lux lately, a FTP champion in the rotation, and I have to say, if you can get those skill shots, she is pretty good. Especially her ultimate, which can rape people across the map. It is awesome. Oh, and here comes another complaint. The servers. They are going down A LOT. The client is glitchy, for example, a few days ago, I couldn't connect to the chat. A day later, a friend couldn't connect either. A day later, another chat that won't connect. Anyways, I am excited about the next rotation, which is SURE to have Karma. Speaking of which, my opinions on Karma; she is only OP (over powered) is the person using her is good. Otherwise, she is useless.

Okay, that's all for now, thanks for reading. But, before I go, what champion are you hoping to see in the next rotation, and why?

EDIT: I am starting to play Oblivion IV: Elder Scrolls, or something like that. Wish me luck!

17 comments:

  1. LEavers in LoL games infuriate me so much, it's basically an automatic loss 99% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for Skyrim. Or however you spell it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't played oblivion but i will surely when skyrim comes out

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, that makes me mad as hell aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha good luck in Oblivion.. It's been a while since I've played. I might just clear the dust and make a thief.. o_O

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tasty Funny you should mention that, I am a thief :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. hah that always pisses me off also, don't worry, you aren't alone

    looking forward to more

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the sudden urge to make a fist fighter in Oblivion now. Can't wait for the New Elder Scrolls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. following and supporting bros
    http://wifihighfive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cant wait for SKYRIM! TES:Oblivion is an awesome game too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Skyrim will indeed be awesome. Anyway, what really grinds my gears is when my teammates in shooters don't revive people when they are doing ABSOLUTELY nothing else! I mean, what the hell?

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice rant. you should see my blog as I tell you how much I hate everything! hahah following and supporting daily!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oblivion is awesome. Good luck your quest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. never really played any of these games in your blog, I might check them out

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol yea i used to play this game a lot and that was a really annoying thing to deal with. i just learned to be more map aware myself and not rely on other people unless i was playing a team game with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was going 15-0-4 on LoL, and then I get ganked by 2 people and nobody called a gank out. Really gets me mad.

    ReplyDelete