Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion






The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion... hell yeah. Just started this game about an hour ago, and so far, I have to say, it is awesome. I'm still in the first area (jail), and have died once already. The first zombie was actually quite frightening, considering I was focusing on killing a rat and all of a sudden I am greeted by a rotting face :(

Anyways, the HUD, I guess you could call it, is a bit messy, and the fact that it only has two slots (one weapon, one spell) is a bit weird to get used to. But, I have to say, so far, it's really fun. It has great physics, a good combat system (not too complicated, yet not too simple), and an intriguing storyline from what I can tell. I'll probably play more later the next day. I 100% suggest 'purchasing' this game. It's very much worth it :)

P.S - My character is some lizard type that can breathe underwater.

26 comments:

  1. Love this game and its modding scene. Can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this game and I CAN'T wait for Skyrim to come out in November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, Oblivion is really Mod-friendly. Try The Quest Mod "Nehrim" once you finished the game, it's very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Oblivion fan in general, great series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge Elder Scroll fan here. I lol'd at the zombie bit.. exact same thing happened to me my first play through. I know you will enjoy the game. Throw us some more updates when you get farther :). Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm still have to try this game, i didnt like morrowind so yeah... idk if i will

    i like your blog, followed

    ReplyDelete
  7. This game was awesome. Usually I play a game for till i beat it then stop. This game however never ends. There are so many side missions, guilds, add-ons, etc. Cant wait to see what you do with your character.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dat oblivion...shoulda just called it sex sim 3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah u make want to play again. :) I enjoy playing the stealth type and being doing the Thieves guild side quests.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i played this game a bit but i couldnt get into it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn, i want to play this again. Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  12. This game is really fun, I think everybody should get the demo or buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the graphic looks great. i've heard a bit about this game. have to be great

    ReplyDelete
  14. i will buy this game tomorrow and comment here my first reactions !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm doing a lets play for Oblivion, it's modded but better than vanilla! I like your blog, I'll be following.

    ReplyDelete
  16. If im not into dungeons and dragons type stuff... would this be the game for me?

    ReplyDelete
  17. You can't enjoy Oblivion after you have played Morrowind. Morrowind was and is the shit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this game. Can't wait for Skyrim :D

    Check my blog it's about gaming.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've read quite a few reviews for Elder Scrolls and this one by far has to be the most informative, thank you and looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This game is awesome can not wait for the next in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  21. looks like a decent game. how much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I feel so bad that i could never get into oblivion it seems like just the game for me too /shamed

    ReplyDelete